May 11, 2015
1) Please contact Fr. Youssef or Mark Abdelsayed if you want to add your phone number to the Church phone tree. This way you can receive recorded messages from Abouna. You can also subscribe by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and phone number.
If there has been any changes to your personal information (e.g. address, phone number), please email your new information to email@example.com.
2) Reminder of St. Demiana’s feast next week. On Monday May 19, we will have the:
– Raising of Incense at 6:00 pm
– Sermon at 6:45 pm by H.G. Bishop Youssef
– Choir and Dinner at 8:00 pm
On Tuesday May 20th, we will pray the Divine Liturgy from 8 to 10:30 am with H.G. Bishop Youssef.
His Grace will also be ordaining any deacons. If you want to be ordained as a deacon, please contact Fr. Youssef Andrwes.
3) All the churches in Canada are invited to participate in a competition to create a for Logo for upcoming visit from H.H. Pope Tawadrous II
The Pope will be coming to visit Canada this Fall.
The winning logo will be used to brand the Papal visit.
The deadline for submission is June 1, 2014.
Details will be posted on our website www.stdemiana.ca.
4) The Church will hold a public yard sale on Saturday May 31. If you would like to donate any items, to be sold on behalf of the Church, please contact Phoebe Michael.